24 November 2006

I will raise my eyes and look down that corridor; 4 feet wide, with 10 lonely seconds to justify my whole existence. But WILL I?

Altered First Scene of Chariots Of Fire
Chariots of Fire...one of my favourite movies. Today, I felt like I was In the first scene of this epic movie. It was the first Track workout of the season. It felt Great. Picture 6 skinny runners all in short shorts weaving through campus in the pouring rain. As we carve around the track we don't notice a drop. But to get to the Details:
The workout was:
20min warm up
Drills
5X300m
10min Steady State
15min warmdown
But I am off for tonight,
Ciao,
Andrew McCartney
Todays Top 5
Top 5 Classic Movies:
  1. Casablanca (Humphrey Bogart...Need I Say Any More)
  2. Rebel Without a Cause (James Dean as Jim Stark)
  3. Chariots Of Fire (A Must Have)
  4. Mr. Smith Goes to Washington (The Perfect Role for Jimmy) See Also
  5. The Philadelphia Story (A Comedy With my Favourit Actor Jimmy Stewart)

No comments: