27 November 2006

White Christmas


Please Join me as I sing along with Bing Crosby in White Christmas (Please Click Here) Ok, so its not Christmas, but it sure looks it here in Victoria. We have about a foot of snow! Since biking and running were out of the question, I scrounged around in the crawlspace and dug up my Grandpas old TRAK XC Skis. I shuffled down the Galloping Goose Trail, every so often hitting a ice patch and loosing control. Because Victorians all know that the snow will be gone by the weekend, there is this desperation to do everything we rarely get to do. There are already 5 snowmen on my cul'd'sac after one day. I shoveled out a neighbor in needs driveway and finished up an Essay.
Our car barely made it up the hill in order to get to swim practice yesterday morning. Fun group of people. It's funny, hardest day to get to practice and we have the best showing! After, I had a treadmill run in the Gym.
3x {4x {1 min}} focusing on a good body lean, and comfortable arms. This made for a fun, hard set of speedwork.

And to all a good night,
Andrew McCartney

Todays Top 5

Top 5 Christmas Movies:

  1. It's A Wonderful Life ("Well, you look about the kind of angel I'd get. Sort of a fallen angel, aren't you?")
  2. A Christmas Carol (Original with Alistair Sim)
  3. Miracle on 34th street (Original with Natalie Wood)
  4. A Christmas Story (Fra-gee-lay. That must be Italian)
  5. The Grinch (The Cartoon)

No comments: