8 October 2007

Royal Victoria Half-Marathon



For my first half-Marathon I am pretty happy. I was out in 35.47(10km) and back in 37.52(10km) plus the extra km. So a little tough on the second half, But I was cramping up for the last 3km. For the last 500m I was sprinting it in with another competitor and I just began to puke continuously for the entire 300m. It must have looked so Hard care/Gross. I just kept running...All in all, a good experience, a good starting point and look forward to building apon this. My final time was 1.17.08.


Going...


Going...



GONE.


So that was my First Half-Marathon Experience. Hehe. I think I am am still experiencing it in my legs. hehe.

Well Hope all is well,

Ciao for now,

Andrew

2 comments:

S Keys Gawl said...

HAHAHAHA. That's sweet. LOL. Gotta love puking.

C said...

great job man!!!