19 July 2007

Overcoming Theme

Tim Christensen - Whispering at the top of my lungs
(Click on the Photograph)
-theme song for Overcoming
Every so often you come across a song that absolutely takes your breath away and makes you wish you wrote that song.
Enjoy

As for Process:
-Key word Process, why?
*Lately I have become a
bit too outcome oriented
so the key word that I am
drilling into my head is
Process! Thanks Simon.
So I beleive the run build is Working! I have that feeling again. The feeling I had earlier this year, the feeling of natural running. The joy of using only your legs to get you around and it is amazing! I had a wonderful set on the Treadmill this morning, though it was tough, I had a smile on my face the entire time. What a joy it is to see my running legs back. I have been watching many Running videos such as Haile Gebrselassie setting the World Record in the 10,000m. With this in my mind as I run, I see what I need to focus on. Cadence, less 1500m style more 10,000m style. Again, thanks simon for the idea.

But that is all for now,
Take care,
Andrew McCartney

No comments: